Not Enough Info?
House Buyers are searching online for houses for sale information. However, there are several items that will not be found online such as:
1) The current property disclosure which discloses whether the roof has recently been replaced, what appliances stay, whether the house has had an insurance claim filed against it, and more,
2) The previous sellers' disclosure showing what the previous owner disclosed to compare with current disclosure,
3) How much of a mortgage was taken out when the seller bought the house plus whether there was a re-finance,
4) How much nearby houses are valued based on actual sales and not zestimates displayed on an aerial map, and so on.
Text/Call 785-393-2274 and ask Rob Lang, At Home Kansas to send "more info" on the address that most interests you.
Why Rob Lang?
Making a move to a new real estate location involves a lot of expert advice, a listening ear, and a patient, no stress agent. Rob Lang, with over 350 transactions, has handled almost every scenario that could possibly come up.
Rob has 10 steps that he will take you through from start to finish with the most important being to help get you pre-approved for the best loan for you and for the type of house you are interested in and so you know what prices of homes for sale you can buy.
Another initial step is to have Rob set up automated notifications of new properties to your personalized website showing your property matches where you can sort them as favorites, possibilities, and rejected properties. This is a major time saver and organizer plus you will be first to know about new listings.
Rob Lang sees real estate as an investment and it will be one of the most expensive investments you will make in your life. Having started with $0 in the bank in 2000, Rob and his wife now have their personal residence, a commercial office building that has been 100% rented for almost 10 years, a fourplex, a townhouse, and a single family house. Rob will show you how to build wealth in real estate.
Have a house to sell or need property management? Rob Lang lists homes for sale on 3 MLS's (Multiple Listing Services) to give the widest possible coverage of his house listings on the Lawrence MLS, the Kansas City MLS, and the Topeka MLS. This process gives sellers three listings, each with a different lead photo helping buyers to see the house from 3 different perspectives.
Referrals are a big part of my business. Several buyer and seller clients have bought and sold multiple properties with me. Several buyer and seller clients have referred me to their friends and family. Check out my reviews to hear from my buyer and seller clients.
Reviews of Rob Lang
- 245 NW 86th Topeka KS SOLD for $350,000 to Happy Buyers! From home buyers Eric and Leslie “Thank you very much for all your help!”.
- Paul and Candi Bought a home in 2015 and SOLD a home in 2016; both in Lawrence, KS. They said the following about Rob Lang... "Knows & tracks market place so as to give sound, knowledgeable advice re property attributes, pricing and market conditions. Has good relations with professionals (e.g., lenders, escrow agents, inspectors and repair people) related to real estate marketplace so is able to guide buyer or seller where to find reliable, honest assistance during the selling or buying process. Computer skills and support software are cutting edge which makes the selling or buying process efficient and focused....."
- More reviews
- Blogs from Rob Lang which are quite often answers to questions buyers and sellers have asked Rob Lang
Real Estate Areas of Interest
These are the areas in the state of KANSAS in which I offer services (click on each link to see more details on all houses for sale in each area's MLS)
Get In Touch
Text/Call 785-393-2274, Rob Lang, At Home Kansas