I have been a NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson since February, 2002. Over the years I've gotten a lot of experience working with both buyers and sellers. I know the area well, as I’ve lived in the Hudson Valley my entire life. I have a good relationship with attorneys, mortgage brokers, home inspectors, and appraisers to help make your home buying or selling experience a smooth transition.
The Hudson Valley is such a fabulous place to live. First of all, its beautiful, with views of the Shawangunk and Catskill Mountains all around us. And secondly, its home to many wonderful places... Mohonk Mountain House, Minnewaska walking trails, Angry Orchard, Walkway Over the Hudson, fabulous restaurants, wineries, lakes, Vanderbilt Mansion, West Point Military Academy, museums, art galleries, Woodbury Commons shopping plaza, parks and so much more! Here you can find a home tucked away in the country with privacy and seclusion, or in a development with neighbors, or a waterfront home on one of the many lakes around us, or on the Hudson River. You can find a townhouse/condo with many amenities, close to town and schools. There are also many options for senior housing. Several areas in the Hudson Valley are great commuter locations to New York City for those that work there, or those that just want to enjoy all that NYC has to offer! There are Metro North stations on both sides of the Hudson River for easy access into NYC to enjoy all that it has to offer, including Broadway, Times Square, 911 Memorial and Museum, unbelievable nightlife, the list goes on and on. The Hudson Valley is also home to Stewart International Airport, with many flight options available, including direct to Ireland! So now you can see why you should make the Hudson Valley your home! Call, text or email me and I'll help you find a home that perfectly fits your needs, while keeping the transaction as smooth as possible.
1. My experience with Elizabeth "Betsy" Perrego was beyond satisfactory. Beginning in late 2017 until just recently Betsy assisted us in determining the right neighborhoods, looking at relevant properties, communicating with everyone in between and finding the perfect home. Her actions were pro-active and solution driven under many unforeseen issues and obstacles. Betsy went above and beyond and because of that we are now proud and happy homeowners in what seems like a difficult real estate market. I would recommend Betsy any day!
2. Betsy knew exactly what we were looking for and worked hard to find us our new home. She didn't waste our time on listings that didn't fit us and found us the perfect house! She worked with the seller's agent to get all our questions answered promptly and thoroughly and made sure that we were informed buyers! She left no detail undone. Betsy was always available and professional. Her years of experience in real estate shows. My husband and I could not be happier with the job she did for us! We will be sure to recommend Betsy to future home buyers and sellers!
3. Betsy assisted us with the purchase of our first home last fall. I was unfamiliar with the home buying process and very grateful to have Betsy to help me navigate the process. She was professional, knowledgeable and helpful, as she guided us through each phase of the process. Her guidance and hard work minimized the stress and made purchasing our home a pleasure. I highly recommend Betsy to anyone purchasing a home.
4. Elizabeth was a dream come true for this first time home buyer. Anxious was an understatement on how I felt starting the home shopping process. Elizabeth was knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I quickly came to enjoy shopping for a new home and the process was seamless from start to finish. I tell everyone I know that is interested in buying a new home to reach out to Elizabeth.
5. Throughout the whole selling procedure Betsy, was there every step of the way. She always answered every call or email no matter what time of day or night it was. His professionalism, mentor-ship, knowledge, honesty, and hard work ethic are much respected and appreciated. I never felt that she was just trying to sell our condo, but that she was a mentor to answer my questions and help me to make the best decision for our family. I would and have recommended Betsy to future sellers/buyers.