This industry report shows clearly how the traditional ways of selling homes have become increasingly less and less effective in today's market. The fact of the matter is that fully three quarters of homesellers don't get what they want for their homes and become disillusioned and - worse - financially disadvantaged when they put their homes on the market.
The Real Estate Market Has Changed…
Remember not so long ago, when you could make your fortune in real estate. It was
nothing then to buy a home, wait a short while, and then sell it at a tidy profit.
And then do it all over again.
Well, as you probably know, times have changed. As good as the market is right now,
home prices are still below what they were at their peak. Buyers are far more discriminating, and a large percentage of the homes listed for sale never sell. It’s more critical
than ever to learn what you need to know to avoid costly seller mistakes in order to sell
your home fast and for the most amount of money.
The 7 Deadly Mistakes Most Homesellers Make
1. Failing to analyze why they are selling.
2. Not preparing their home for the buyer’s eye.
3. Pricing their homes incorrectly.
4. Selling too hard during showings.
5. Signing a long-term listing agreement without a written performance guarantee.
6. Making it difficult for buyers to get information on their homes.
7. Failing to obtain a pre-approved mortgage for one’s next home.
To order a FREE Special Report, visit www.BayAreaHotHomeDeals.com or to hear a brief recorded message about how to order your FREE copy of this report call toll-free 1-855-957-2205 and enter 1000. You can call any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Get your free special report NOW to find out how you can get the most money for your home.